Handmade and designed by Flow founder, Kylie, this gorgeous grounded Mala necklace features Silkwood & Dragons Blood Jasper beads with highlights of Tigers Eye, Fluorite and Rudrashka.
This piece also features antique brass Buddha head beads.
The Guru pendant bead is an earthy piece of Thulite.
Made with much intention and love, this Mala can be used to assist you in your yoga and/ or meditation practice or as a new favourite necklace to bedeck yourself with.
Some ideas for how to use!:
* Set your mala at the top of your yoga mat as an ode to your intentions as you practice.
* Wear your mala necklace to honour an accomplishment, intention or desire.
* Bring more intention and concentration to your pranayama practice by using the beads as cues for breathing.
* Try practicing a mantra meditation, setting an intention and allowing the beads to be a grounding element as you follow them while reciting your words:
I am grounded Mala Necklace
- Handmade using traditional handknotting techniques
- 108 6mm beads of Dragons Blood Jasper, Silkwood and 8mm Fluorite and Rudrashka beads
- Thulite Guru Pendant Bead
- Antique Gold Nylon Tassel
- 54cm length